Crack cocaine treatment can help you stop using drugs for good, but you need a talented partner. Get the help you need at Boca Recovery Center.
Crack cocaine treatment at Boca Recovery Center typically begins with medical detox, so you can get sober safely. Then, you’ll enroll in comprehensive inpatient rehab treatment and spend every day working on a healthy future. Aftercare planning ensures you have continued help when you need it.
As the U.S. Department of Justice points out, any form of cocaine can be addictive. However, smoking crack tends to cause addiction quicker than snorting powdered cocaine. Whether your addiction is brand new, or you’ve been struggling for years, we can help.
Crack Cocaine Treatment at Boca Recovery Center
At Boca Recovery Center, we’ve helped thousands of people overcome addictions at our various facilities across the United States. We have the experience and expertise you need. Every treatment plan is personalized, but yours might include the following elements:
Stimulants like crack cocaine don’t cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. However, quitting can cause persistent mental health challenges, including depression, dysphoria, and excessive sedation. The goal of medical detox is to help you get sober in a safe, controlled environment, so you don’t relapse to crack to feel better.
Your Boca Recovery Center team might use antidepressant or antipsychotic medications to help correct chemical imbalances caused by drug abuse. Your team will also provide nutritious meals, plenty of fluids, and comfortable spaces for you to rest and relax.
If you want to talk about your crack addiction, your team is there to listen. However, if you’d rather have space to simply curl up and rest, that’s acceptable too. We’ll work with you during this transition time.
Researchers say people withdrawing from cocaine often have depressive symptoms that are strong enough to encourage relapse. While no medications can ease your crack addiction directly, your Boca Recovery Center team can treat your symptoms.
Some people with a long history of crack addiction need antidepressant medications to reduce their symptoms and help them avoid relapse triggers. If you’ve used other drugs with your crack (like opioids), you may also benefit from targeted medications to treat those addictions.
The Boca Recovery Center team specializes in tailoring treatment to the needs of clients. You’ll get the help you want—and nothing you don’t—from your program.
Comprehensive Inpatient Rehab Treatment
Recovery from crack addiction can take a long time, and you’re at high risk of relapse when detox is complete. Entering comprehensive inpatient care at Boca Recovery Center means protecting your sobriety, so you are less likely to slip.
All Boca Recovery Centers are drug-free facilities. You’ll be removed from the stresses and temptations that plague you at home. You’ll spend every day working on your recovery via counseling, medication management, nutrition, exercise, and more.
Our programs typically last for 30 to 90 days—sometimes longer. More than 10,000 people have gotten the treatment they need at Boca Recovery Center.
In therapy, you’ll learn more about how your addiction began and how you can change your life for the better. Your team will build a therapy program just for you from the long suite of approaches we have available.
Some common therapies we use at Boca Recovery Center include the following:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): You work with a therapist to understand the connection between your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to avoid relapse and learn coping skills.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT): This type of CBT involves talk therapy and an education aspect to improve emotional regulation, distress tolerance, mindfulness, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Motivational enhancement therapy: This type of therapy focuses on resolving your ambivalence about entering treatment and stopping substance abuse.
- Contingency management: You receive tangible rewards like vouchers or cash for abstinent behaviors, such as drug-free urine tests.
- Group therapy: Facilitated by a mental health professional, you meet with other patients to discuss issues related to crack addiction, challenges, and successes. You may practice sober social skills, drug refusal strategies, and role-play.
- Family therapy: Facilitated by a mental health professional, you and at least one family member meet to heal the damage caused by crack abuse, improve family bonds, and learn conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR): A therapist works with you to reduce the distress related to traumatic memories, using focused eye movements.
- Holistic and complementary therapies: Combined with evidence-based therapies, holistic therapies like creative arts therapy and yoga may help treat various aspects of addiction.
Why Choose Boca Recovery Center for Your Crack Addiction Treatment Program?
Some of the top reasons to choose us include the following:
- Individualized treatment plans: We tailor treatment plans to address your unique needs, history, goals, and more.
- Evidence-based treatment methods: We use addiction treatment modalities that are backed by scientific research and considered best practices.
- Top credentialed and accredited medical directors and staff: We employ some of the most experienced and knowledgeable therapists, doctors, and psychologists in the country.
- Insurance coverage: We work with most major insurance providers (including private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid) to help make crack cocaine rehab more accessible.
- Financing options and flexible payment options: We don’t want a lack of insurance to be a burden to receiving quality addiction treatment. We offer financing and payment plans to reduce the cost of care.
- Proven success in addiction care: We’ve treated over 10,000 clients at our various facilities, helping them achieve sobriety and create a long-term recovery plan.
- Top 10% of rehabs in the U.S.: All our locations are accredited by The Joint Commission, meaning we meet the highest standards of care in addiction and behavioral health.
Long-Term Recovery From Crack Addiction
Boca Recovery Center is invested in your long-term recovery and good mental health. Aftercare planning is an important part of what we do, and it’s included in all of our treatment programs.
Examples of crack addiction aftercare services include:
- 12-step meetings, such as Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Non-12-step meetings, such as SMART Recovery
- Group counseling
- Individual therapy
- Drug education classes
- Vocational classes
- Sober living homes
- Partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient care
You’re not required to pick one or two tools and ignore the rest. Your Boca Recovery Center team will help you understand how to combine all of your options into one program that supports your recovery throughout your entire life. If your needs change throughout the program, your treatment plan will be adapted to meet you where you are, helping you to achieve your goals.
Getting Started at Boca Recovery Center
You don’t have to live with an active crack addiction. Get the care you need at Boca Recovery Center, and you can begin with one phone call.
During a free and confidential pre-screening, we’ll discuss your financial and treatment needs. We will use this information to determine if you are a good fit for our program and build a customized treatment plan.
If we agree that treatment is right for you, we’ll work with your insurance company, arrange travel, and take care of all the details. Once you arrive, we’ll help you check in and get settled.
- Crack cocaine fast facts. U.S. Department of Justice. Accessed February 15, 2024.
- Withdrawal syndromes. Gupta M, Gokarakonda S, Attia F. Stat Pearls. Published April 29, 2023. Accessed February 15, 2024.
- Influence of clinical markers of dopaminergic behaviors on depressive symptoms during withdrawal in cocaine users. Cabe J, Brousse G, Pereira B, et al. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2021;12.