At Boca Recovery Centers, we want to ensure you can focus on getting better. To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we recommend you bring the following to rehab:
- Comfortable clothes like sweat pants, yoga pants, t-shirts, and sweatshirts. We do not permit revealing clothing that may distract from or cause discomfort during rehab activities. We also do not allow clothing that promotes drug or alcohol use.
- Comfortable shoes like flip flops, sneakers, or low-heel sandals.
- Personal hygiene and toiletry items like soap, shampoo, lotion, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, makeup, etc. All items must be alcohol-free.
- Prescription medications in original bottles with labels. Our on-site pharmacy can order medications for you but this may take a few days. We recommend bringing all prescription medications you are currently taking. These must be in the original bottles with labels. If you have any drugs you wish to dispose safely, we will be happy to do this for you.
- Photo ID, pharmacy card, insurance card: Your insurance card may include pharmacy coverage or you may have a separate pharmacy card. We recommend bringing both to our facility when you enter rehab.
- Cigarettes and other nicotine products: All nicotine products must be sealed when they’re brought into our facilities. Please bring sufficient supplies. We do not sell nicotine products on-site.
- Names and phone numbers: We recommend bringing a list of names and phone numbers of family and friends. If you’re dealing with legal issues, please also bring the names and phone numbers of your probation officer and lawyer.
- Photos and books: You can carry pictures of loved ones as well as books and other reading material. We do not permit reading material that glorifies or promotes drug or alcohol use. Pornographic materials are prohibited in our rehab center.